Moll/Betts Student Excellence Fund
The Moll/Betts Student Excellence Award was established to promote the greater awareness of CSI to students completing studies in a construction-related educational program.
Who is Eligible?
- Student: A student who is enrolled at a bona fide institution of higher education in a course of study pertaining to Construction Architecture; Landscape Architecture; Interior Design; Construction Engineering; Construction Management; Construction Technology; Engineering, or other design or construction related field. The scholarship is presented to the two students with the highest scores in the CDT during the fiscal year (ex. July 1 – June 30).
- Institution: The institution that one of the winning students attends, and which teaches a course in construction documentation, will also receive a library of CSI member-authored books
- Student Award
- The student earning the highest overall score during an award cycle will receive a cash scholarship of $2500.
- The student earning the second highest overall score during same award cycle will receive a cash scholarship of $1100.
- The winning students will also be awarded a CSI Membership (Institute only) for the following twelve months at no charge.
- Each winning student will also receive a Letter of Recognition for their accomplishment.
- Institution Award
- The winning institution will receive a library of CSI member-authored books.
Thank you to the CSI Foundation Donors.
About the Namesakes
|Dale C. Moll, FCSI, CDT, was a member of the Minneapolis-St. Paul Chapter. He held many offices in the chapter and the Institute, including Institute vice president.
|Gary A. Betts, FCSI, Distinguished Member, CCS, was a member of the Chicago Chapter. He also held many offices in the chapter and the Institute, including president of CSI from 2004 to 2005. A memorial fund was established in 2008 in memory of Betts. It was merged with the Moll fund in 2011.
Questions? Contact CSI Member Services at email@example.com or 800-689-2900.
2016 - Purnima McCutcheon, CDT and Rashawna Roanhorse, CDT
2015 - Michael Cho, CDT
2014 - Nicholas Conniff, CSI-S, CDT and Farrah McCullough, CDT
2012 - Gregory F. Roy, CSI-S, CCCA
2010 - Teresa K. Chan, CSI-S
2008 - Matthew T. Lewis, CSI, CDT
2007 - David J. Mizer, University of Colorado
2006 - Justin R. Cole, University of Georgia
2005 - Onni C. Tibor, University of Alaska
2002 - Robert Huserick, CDT
2001 - Dennis R. Bland
2000 - Robert Raymond Popp, III
1999 - Tasha M. Settles, CDT
1998 - Erin Becker, Milwaukee Area Technical College; Michael Anthony, Southern University and A&M