CSI's next election will open March 26, 2019 and will close April 9, 2019. Professional members who were in good standing on Jan. 1, 2019, and who had a valid email address on file with CSI on that date, will be eligible to vote. To ensure your vote, update your contact information and verify your membership standing by logging into your online membership profile.
National Election Ballot
The following members will appear on the national ballot during the spring 2019 election. Officers are nominated by CSI's Nominating Committee. Each Institute Director from a Region is nominated by the Region.
The next Chair-elect, Treasurer and Director-at-large will be elected in 2020.
Directors from Regions
More information on CSI Board of Directors Service
Those who are elected as CSI Board members are called to continued service to the community as leaders and mentors, with an emphasis on:
- integrity and truthfulness in all of its activities and practices
- outward vision
- encouragement of diversity in viewpoints
- strategic leadership more than administrative detail
- clear distinction of Board and staff roles
- collective decisions
- a focus on the future.
The purpose of the Board of Directors, on behalf of the membership, is:
- to ensure that CSI achieves appropriate results for or on behalf of the membership (as specified in Board Ends policies) at an optimal cost
- to ensure that CSI avoids unacceptable actions and situations.
The Governing Policies Manual contains the current standing (ongoing) performance standards, values and expectations of the Board of Directors of CSI.
If you have any questions related to how to apply for a position or questions on the system, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org￼.
For questions related to the Nominations process, please contact nominating Committee Chair, William Sundquist at WSundquist@wgpaver.com.