Sharpen your skills in construction risk identification, assessment, mitigation, and monitoring by joining your peers at the Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) Academy on April 26 and 27 in Chicago. Learn from subject matter experts and share your experiences through highly interactive online and in-person sessions. This one-and-a-half-day conference features two tracks of focused educational content - Project Conception and Project Execution.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) professionals
- Individuals who are new to risk management
- Individuals who are implementing a risk management plan
- Individuals who wish to be familiarized with the general terminology and best practices
- Expand your working knowledge of every step in construction risk management
- Understand the fundamentals of construction risk and how it affects different project phases
- Develop real-world strategies for addressing risk management in your projects, from risk identification and assessment to methods of mitigation and monitoring existing risks
Registration is open to industry professionals, with discounts for CSI members. Space is limited.
Early Rate (1/9-3/1) - Member: $695. Non-member: $970.
Regular Rate (3/1-4/10) - Member: $795. Non-member: $1,070.
As part of the registration fee, participants will receive forms, templates, and risk management plan materials developed specifically for the Academy and up to 12 professional development hours (PDHs) towards CSI certification renewal.
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile
20 E Chestnut St, Chicago, IL 60611
Set in Downtown and a 3-minute walk from Chicago metro station, the Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile is a glass high-rise building with views of Lake Michigan. The bright, stylish rooms feature wonderful views of the bustling city or the famous river.
A block of rooms is being held at the Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile until Monday, April 2 at the discounted group rate of $199 per night. Space is limited. The rate you see is based on a total of a two-night stay, however the amount will be recalculated if you are staying for one night only. You can click on the details button to view the breakdown of charges. Reserve your guestroom online or call the hotel Reservations Department directly at 1-877-813-7700 between the hours of 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday through Friday and 10:00 am - 4:00 pm Saturday. Identify yourself with the CSI Academy Block. The last day to make reservations is Monday, April 2, 2018.
The $12 amenity fee will be waived and includes:
- Premium WiFi with up to 5 mbps of bandwidth
- Unlimited local and long distance calls within the continental USA
- When you install “PressReader,” access to 2,700 newspaper’s and magazine’s from around the globe
- 24 hour access to fitness center
- Morning Coffee & Tea Station and Croissants in Café des Architectes until 10:30 am
ACADEMY CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Please review the event cancellation and refund policy prior to registering for the Academy.
The CSI Academy is produced in conjunction with the CSI Chicago Chapter. We hope to see you there!